Queen – Killer Queen (Karaoke Version)

Karaoke sing along of “Killer Queen” by Queen from Sing King Karaoke
Stay tuned for brand new karaoke videos by subscribing here:
🔔 Don’t forget to hit that notification bell! 🔔

You can also find us on:
▪️ Facebook –
▪️ Instagram –
▪️ Twitter –

Join our mailing list to stay in the loop for all things Sing King:
Watch more Sing King Karaoke:
▪️ Party Starters:
▪️ Ballads & Love Songs:
▪️ Disney:
▪️ Latest Videos:
▪️ Popular Videos:

About Sing King Karaoke: Welcome to the official Sing King Karaoke YouTube channel! On this channel, you’ll find a variety of karaoke and sing along videos with lyrics, including pop rock, R&B, hip hop, piano, acoustic, and electropop genres from Taylor Swift, Katy Perry, ABBA, and more. If you like music, singing along, learning song lyrics, or karaoke, sing along to them in style with Sing King Karaoke, your number one source for YouTube karaoke and lyrics.

Nguồn: https://erabarufm.com/

Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://erabarufm.com/category/nhac/

26 thoughts on “Queen – Killer Queen (Karaoke Version)

1. Pengu 96 says:

Killer queen sounds like the perfect theme to a really sadistic villain. For example I’m going to be using kira because, well Killer Queen, if he were either a lot more higher class or did a lot more villainous things instead of just taking people’s hands I’m sure this would be a great theme for him. Think of a rich, classy villain who looks or is semi-stable but their acts are far more on the insane side of the spectrum, not like joker level but on the level of ball dancing in an empty room with a dead body and classical music playing in the background. That level of insane, that is what killer Queen makes me think of

2. Dachxqb Letamrt says:

i have no idea what notes im supposed to sing ons dynamite with a laser beam
    Me:*sings the song at the right speed*
    Lyrics: *on the next line
    Me: DAMN IT

3. I’m Bored says:

Killer Queen:
    To avoid complications
    I never keep the same address
    In conversation
    I email like a baroness
    Met a man from China
    Went down to Geisha Minah
    (Killer, killer, she's a killer Queen)
    But then again incidentally
    If you're that way inclined

Perfume came naturally from Paris
    For cars I couldn't care less
    Fastidious and precise
    I'm a Killer Queen

(She's a Killer Queen)
    Gunpowder, gelatine
    Dynamite with a laser beam
    Guaranteed to blow your mind
    Anytime

Killer Queen:
    Drop of a hat I'm as willing as
    Playful as a pussy cat
    Then momentarily out of action
    Temporarily out of gas
    To absolutely drive you wild, wild..
    I'm all out to get you…

4. Nathaniel Pettigrew says:

Queen entered the chat
    Killer Queen already touched this comment section
    I wanted the Karaoke Version of "my mother's eyes-alec Benjamin"

5. Lucia Ortiz says:

Freddie: for cars she couldn't care less
    Roger: triggared what did you just say??? >:v
    Also Roger: throws the coffee machine
    Freddie: Roger what did you do?
    Ok i'll shut up now 😂

6. Evelyn Scamander says:

I have to learn almost all the Queen songs for s school production called “we will rock you” I auditioned for scaramouche but got a lead singer…. I was also meant to have a line as a teen queen / lead singer, but they changed the rehearsal schedule and I didn’t know so because I didn’t turn up, they gave it to someone else 🙁 I have auditioned for a main character or even a speaking part ever since I went into secondary school and met year will be my lastI chance because the year after, year 11 peeps can’t do shows bc they have GCSE exams one like =a chance I might get a role next year

7. iris binnington says:

The ‘she’s a killer queen’ bit is really hard because it’s usually a four part harmony with no main note but I can’t sing four notes at once :/